Spectra S-Class SE-128 AA Printhead
Spectra S-Class SE-128 AA
To be used with: AGFA 3150 X-2, Jeti 3312 Solvent RTR / Jeti 3318 Solvent RTR / Jeti 3324 AquaJet RTR / Jeti 3324 Solvent RTR / Jeti 3324 UV / Jeti 3348 HSS / Jeti 3348 JetSpeed RTR / Jeti 3348 UV Galaxy RTR / Jeti 5024 Solvent RTR / Jeti 5024 UV / Jeti 5048 UV XL / Jeti 3150 UV / Jeti 1224 UV / Agfa Jeti 2030 UV, Durst Rhopac 160 / Rho 700 / Rho 320R, Graphics One Fuzion UV, Inca Columbia Turbo / Spyder V / Spyder 320 / Spyder 320Q, Luscher JetPrint 3530UV
• The SE-128 AA is compact and light-weight 30 pL jetting assembly designed specifically for ink jet applications requiring multiple packed tightly together.
• These modules are ideal for fast moving, high performance printer carriage designs.
• Two electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 64 addressable channels, are combined to provide a total of 128 jets. The nozzles are arranged in a single line, at a 0.020 inch distance between nozzles. Resolutions up to 900
dpi are possible.
• 30 picoliter calibrated drop size;
• Resolutions up to 900 dpi;
• 128 individually addressable, inline nozzles;
• Lightweight and highly stackable;
• Orientation independent;
• Supports solvent and UV-curable based inks;
• Dual ported for ease of flushing;
• Optional temperature control.