HP LX600 3-litre Light Cyan Latex Scitex Ink Cartridge (CC589A)
• Print on a broad range of outdoor and indoor media, including HP recyclable media.4 Achieve durability comparable to low-solvent inks.2 And produce more high-profit applications. All while reducing the impact of printing on the environment.
• Enjoy vivid image quality on a broad range of media with optimum results on HP media. HP Latex Inks achieve up to 3 years outdoor display permanence unlaminated and provide scratch, smudge and water resistance comparable to low-solvent inks2.
• Enable maximum uptime with HP Latex Inks, formulated to optimize printhead performance for consistent results at high-speed. Odorless prints5 come out ready to use. Interactive technology communicates with the printer to minimize interruptions.
• Enjoy easy, low-maintenance printing and attract environmentally conscious customers. Water-based HP Latex Inks have no hazard warning labels. Odorless prints5 are ideal for sensitive display areas. Offer recyclable HP media, take-back programs4.
• 1For best results, print textile applications on polyester fabric that does not stretch. Performance may vary depending on media. Please consult your media supplier for compatibility details.
• 2HP image permanence and scratch, smudge, and water resistance estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab. Outdoor display permanence tested according to SAE J2527 using HP Latex and low-solvent inks on a range of media, including HP media; in a vertical display orientation in simulated nominal outdoor display conditions for select high and low climates, including exposure to direct sunlight and water; performance may vary as environmental conditions change. Scratch, smudge, and water resistance tested using HP Latex and low-solvent inks on a wide range of HP media; water resistance is comparable when printed on water-resistant substrates. Laminated display permanence using Neschen Solvoprint Performance Clear 80 laminate. Results may vary based on specific media performance and scratch testing methodology. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence.
• 3Interior in-window display ratings by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media including HP media. HP in-window predictions based on test data under Xenon-Arc illuminant. Calculation assumes 6,000 Lux/12 hr day. Laminated display permanence using Neschen Solvoprint Performance Clear 80 laminate. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence.
• 4HP offers the HP Large-format Media take-back program in the U.S. and Europe, through which most HP recyclable signage media can be returned, availability varies. Some recyclabled papers can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs. For details visit http://www.hp.com/recycle. Aside from this program, recycling opportunities for these products are currently only available in limited areas. Customers should consult local recycling resources for recycling these products.
• 5Printers using HP Latex Inks use internal heaters to dry and cure the latex polymer film. Some substrates may have inherent odor.
Each HP ink cartridge, printhead and related supply is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty.
The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.